- Super surprised my best friend growing up picked up an obscure song reference by this alone just now: "fuck me I'm famous"
Can you? #
- Problem with having 67 diff bottles of alcohol (not including beer/wine)? Deciding what to drink when you just want something simple to sip. #
- LazyWeb: is there a place to get a bottle of Coebergh Classic bessenjenever in the US? Hope I don't need to fly back to Holland to get more. #
- Re last tweet on bessenjenever, this is what it looks like. Love tips on where to find it this side of the pond. http://twitpic.com/25dsvn #
- @mdhughes ditto man! Used Linux as primary OS for almost a decade, despite that torture. #
- @augustjoki why do you think I have so much (had way more, but stopped buying)? That way when people visit they can have their fave drink. in reply to augustjoki #
- @augustjoki I'm a light weight lately and don't drink much, especially at home. in reply to augustjoki #
- Having an interesting chat about the past decade. Friend & I can't believe that 10 yrs would make us go from AAPL abhorrers to near fan bois #
- @VxJasonxV I dog Apple almost as much as I praise them, so yes, just /near/ fan boys, smartass! in reply to VxJasonxV #
- @pixelarchitect yahoo! fan boy, sure. My name/car are in every published dictionary in past 5 years. Want to see my koolaid IV, ask @SaraMG! in reply to pixelarchitect #
- @nickE10mm that's too much a typical "Johnstone" drink.
- @jhstrauss sounds actually like a lot of fun. How do I score an invite to such an evening chat? in reply to jhstrauss #
- Re: @SaraMG no, it's the phone which reqs a stupid "death grip" to drop a call rather than /dev/urandom being < 1 to drop like normal AT&T. in reply to SaraMG #
Powered by Twitter Tools