- Pretty nice view out the window from my 26th floor hotel room. Glad I asked for the highest floor he could give me. #
- Impressed how cheap it is to rent a cell phone in Korea. ~$2 a day and reasonable per minute rates outbound and free inbound calls. #
- I’m in a country where I don’t speak the language and the women are drop dead gorgeous. I wonder how much trouble I am going to get into. #
- Glad I looked online before buying. Wiis are dirt cheap here (<$200 US), but apparently are region locked for games like DVD movies are. #
- OMG OMG OMG! My SPOT was able to track my airplane flight for the first time ever! So awesome! http://tr.im/SFOtoICNflightGPStrack #
- Grabbing breakfast then headed to Olympic Park to wander around. Likely hit Yongsan Electronics Market at some point later on. #
Powered by Twitter Tools.