- Loud neighbors are testing my sanity. Fighting back with very low frequency high intensity sound waves. Not much sound but boy do they shake #
- It’s funny, when I use local speakers my laptop doesn’t make a sound. I flip it over to the remote speakers and the walls move with viger. #
- Seems between 52-58hz is the ideal harmonic range to make a lot of shaking without making a lot of noise. Sad I am stooping to such levels. #
- Rather unimpressed with the response curves of my current (cheap) home stereo. Nothing like either my old home or car systems. #
- I finally got Neko running via FastCGI behind Nginx. Man that was so painful to get working. I feel like a just gave birth to an elephant. #
- @andreiz Agreed. Some 3,7-Dihydro-1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione sounds rather good right about now, especially in a double mocha form. #
- Just learned a new word, “vasodilator”. Apparently tea and cocoa beans are vasodilators. Wonder if I will ever use the word again in my life #
Powered by Twitter Tools.