- 187 minutes of bottom time today in four dives. Almost crapped my pants on the night dive when two 4-5′ green eels swam literally by my ears #
- Just finished a good dive at Atlantis. Finally starting to get a couple good photos out of my old crappy camera. Just takes a lot of luck. #
- I think after three dives in a row with medium success, the trick to my old camera (the working one) is to shoot macro-ish close shots only. #
- I’m at Kralendijk, Antilles (Kralendijk, AN) – http://bkite.com/00pK0 #
- Worn my contacts all day long for the third day in a row. I haven’t done that in almost a decade. Diving is SO much better with them in! #
Powered by Twitter Tools.