- Spent ALL DAY working on a single bug. This ended up being the only change to resolve the bug: if(itemEditorInstance) return;
- Sometimes the hardest problems in the world are resolved by the simplest of fixes.
- They say tying a bow tie is like riding a bike, but it sure doesnt take me forever to get my balance on a bike even after years of not ridin
- Thankfully it only took a half hour of practice this time to get a consistently good looking knot. Also thankful my tux is already cleaned.
- Now where did I put the shoe polish last… hmmm…
- BSD vs Linux http://tinyurl.com/2sz9f
Powered by Twitter Tools.