- My poor car…
- Since I now have to replace two tires, wonder if they sell purple walls (as opposed to white walls)
- @tristan/arlo Hit an uneven lip in the road hard by 280/101 split. Busted both front tire’s side walls (baseball sized knot driver side)
- Still drivable, only very slowly (and risking blow out in doing so)
- This is what the 280 does to tires. http://www.flickr.com/photos/dantheurer/1255500345/
- Seems there might be hope yet after talking to Michelin on the phone. They might cover 100%, or might just be prorated replacement. Woot!
- @ andreiz Agreed completely!
Powered by Twitter Tools.