- 1 lb. ground beef
- 8 oz. can italian style stewed tomatoes
- 8 oz. can italian style diced tomatoes
- 2 medium sized Zuchini’s
- 2 medium sized Yellow Squash
- 8 oz. can of yellow sweet corn
- 12 oz. can of V8 tomatoe juice (regular or hot&spicey)
- 1 pkg onion soup mix
- Lowry’s seasoning salt
Season dethawed ground beef with lowry’s and brown in a skillet. Drain all grease from meat and add to crockpot. Dice zuchini’s and yellow squash into small chunks and add to crockpot. Thoroughly drain all liquid from corn and add to crockpot. Add remaining ingredients (canned tomatoes, V8 juice, and onion soup mix) to crockpot and stir well to mix ingredients. Cook in crockpot for three to four hours on a low heat or until vegetables are cooked to taste.
Best served over cornbread.